Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Larry is so cool

It's been a frustrating day because I'm been in meetings all day with J-Tards who don't understand why Hibernate is exceptionally retarded. How many times do I have to order a tall glass of shut up juice for these idiots? Do they realized how ridiculous they sound when they start going on and on about O/R mapping crap?

Anyways, it's the first time all day I'm in my office. I pull up Outlook to find I have 1024 new and unread emails in my inbox. God, I'm just going to ignore them. Last thing I want to do is read emails. Most of them are probably from J-Tards asking me to add an index because their piece of crap Java code can't hack it. Of course they assume that it's something wrong with my beloved database. Like they friggin know what they are talking about.

I need to unwind so I pull up YouTube to watch some Larry Ellison videos. This one is my favorite:



Larry is so magnificent the way he says "Red Hat" over and over and over and over again. The best part is when he giggles. Only a man as awesome as Larry can giggle like that and get away with it. For the first time today I feel like smiling and I do. I click "Replay" to watch the video again.

Larry is so cool. I want to be just like him.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics